Monday 23 March 2015

The pleasure of color. Coral color palette

Let's have fun with colors. To take design too much seriously .... hmm...perhaps it is wrong! Yes, I am totally addicted to gray...it is true, but!
A few time ago I have discovered in my work a new great palette - I call it "Coral", so my "precious gem" contains - bright and rich berry tones - grapefruit, persimmon and timid and shy - orange caramel, peaches in champagne, orange nectar ... mmmm. How delicious!
Bunny with a coral flower booch
Very feminine, "girly" and delicate, I love the combination with grey, white, mint, apple green colors.
Mobile birds with lace wings
  Love the combination with rustic linen, incredible mixture!

Linen birdies



 Girls know - coral pink  is perfect color for blond hair!

shabby chic wooden pegs
Tangerine snail toy

Peach snail toy












And great news for me - coral palette matches  with gray so beautifully! )

No comments:

Post a Comment